Author Topic: Can I connect to any cyber cafe's LAN network with BolehVPN?  (Read 7685 times)

Ethn

The only reason I am looking for a VPN service is to be able to connect to the VPN of cyber cafe's LAN. I know there are some big cyber cafes that operate by connecting a lot of other branches, and therefore they get a lot of players all the time in LAN games. I want access to that in the comfort of my home. Is there any cyber cafe currently using your service? Can I connect to them and play my favorite game DotA with all their LAN users? If yes, then I will 100% subscribe!!! Thanks a lot!!!  :D

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Can I connect to any cyber cafe's LAN network with BolehVPN?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 09:30:38 AM »
That's an entirely different service and lol if there was a software like that, cybercafes will be very worried....just imagine if anyone could tap into their LAN network whether they allowed it or not! :P

But if they have hamachi installed, there's a freeware solution for this called Hamachi. But it only works if both sides have it.

Google it up.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Ethn

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 09:37:34 AM »
Thanks for the prompt reply! Are you on working hours now?

Well if the cyber cafes are connected throughout a vast geographical location, they are definitely using the internet right? I am sure some people have some way to 'sneak in' to their LAN outside their cyber cafes. I'm actually thinking of asking one of the cafe operators directly.

By the way, my Izzi subscription is almost over, so I'm thinking of a new subscription. I might just subscribe to BolehVPN and give it a try for a month. If everything's cool, then I will continue subscribing as a happy customer!  :D

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 10:02:13 AM »
No there isn't a way to 'sneak in'. That would spell disaster for networks across the world if anyone could 'sneak in' unless the network specifically provides for VPN connections.

BolehVPN is not an ISP btw and it also doesn't help in connecting to your cybercafe's Lan. Not sure if you got the right product :P

*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator