Author Topic: Sabah Bandwidth speed with BVPN  (Read 6307 times)

lengchaisabahan

Sabah Bandwidth speed with BVPN
« on: February 02, 2010, 06:58:46 PM »
hi, I am from Sabah, Kota Kinabalu and wondering what expected/ approximate speed can i get using BVPN compred to the default 1M streamyx line I am using now

secondly, if the link between the Sabah server and the West Malaysia got cut of due to something like earthquake maybe. any recovery plans in mind? how do you compensate me?

I am in doubt now, so please do clarify the issue between the speed from here to West Malaysia (my main concern as i think the server is at the West Malaysia and I get lower speed due to the distance)

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Sabah Bandwidth speed with BVPN
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 07:26:50 PM »
First of all what is in the intended purpose of subscribing to BolehVPN? BolehVPN does not give you more bandwidth than you have but accelerates your p2p download which TM throttles.

Secondly, we are not an ISP and if your ISP has issues, we cannot 'compensate' for something that isn't our fault. Perhaps you should ask, how can Streamyx compensate you? It's akin to having a car where the road has been blocked. Do you claim compensation from the car manufacturer?

None of our VPN servers are located in Malaysia. They're in Luxembourg, UK and the US but we find this has little bearing on the VPN's effects when P2Ping.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator