Author Topic: Dragon Nest SEA Disconnect thru Portal  (Read 13427 times)

calvinseng

Dragon Nest SEA Disconnect thru Portal
« on: November 01, 2011, 06:43:34 PM »
Hello,

I need help on this issue. It will be either black screen or disconnect when pass thru portal in Dragon Nest SEA, when there's anyone bt-ing at the same line.

I trial on BolehVPN, and used the 433TCP server and it worked like charm last night. But after today's maintenance, after character selection, then will auto dc. Won't even get into city.

Any way that I can bypass the stupid blocking thing DN SEA setup on its game? I can't use the vpn, it caused more lag. If there's lag free game and viable method to settle this solution. Can you please teach me the proper method to setup? Thanks alot.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
Re: Dragon Nest SEA Disconnect thru Portal
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 07:13:35 PM »
At what speeds are they torrenting? Turn down the number of connections open, set a speed limit on both upload and download (uTorrent Preferences > Bandwidth).

Torrenting while gaming online will always affect your gaming anyway, if you want the best experience better to just turn off your torrents for a while until you're done..

calvinseng

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 07:18:26 PM »
My TmNUt speed is 4mb. I don't bt.
The only person i can check is my roommate. He already set upload at 10kbps, download as 120kbps. (The line max upload - 45~50kbps, download - 450kbps)

The others I cannot check, and mostly not opened as surfing is hell smooth.

Only dragon nest sea, whenever pass portal to the city, the game will dc automatically. It's driving me crazy though, as my friends who are using unifi have the same problem as well.

Offline Chris

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Admiral
  • Beneath a cobalt moon
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 08:53:35 PM »
Sounds like a problem with the game / server, have you checked with their forums?

onephatcow

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 06:07:25 AM »
Not sure if this applies to your game, but when I was playing WoW, that would happen ALL the time.  It was constant enough that I ended up just paying for High Ping Buster.  It worked like magic.  Regardless of how bad TM routing was, I would barely ever DC or time out.  Worth a look if the TM issues don't clear up.  Yes, it's almost ALWAYS TM issues, not their servers, or your line speeds, etc. :)

Offline Frank

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Boatswain
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 07:48:26 AM »
Most of our servers are either in Europe or North America. DN'S servers are naturally in SEA.. So I would understand the lag.

Though your issue seems intriguing. TM has been really unkind to us lately though. Everything has been really slow.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:52:23 AM by Frank »