Author Topic: NyaaTorrents  (Read 15893 times)

smackers

NyaaTorrents
« on: August 18, 2010, 07:08:17 AM »
Hi guys,

I can't connect to nyaatorrents.org and it's trackers using the vpn but if i disconnect from vpn i could access to that site and it's trackers.Is it just me or others having this problems?

Offline izzydamaxx

• BolehVPN Subscriber
Re: NyaaTorrents
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 07:53:37 AM »
Heya Smackers,

I just tried to access nyaatorrents.org and it works fine for me, same thing as the tracker. Tested a Anime called K-ON!! and it works too. Don't seem to have an issue with Boleh over there. Hope that helps.

smackers

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 08:38:51 AM »
Hmm...i did try to restart my modem,reboot my comp and reconnect to bolehvpn using the full boleh route but still unable to connect to nyaatorrents website or any of it's trackers.But if i disconnect from bolehvpn,it's fine.

Izzydamaxx...u tried using full boleh route?

Update : - Now i'm able to connect to nyatorrents's website and it's trackers.Apparently if i'm connected to bolehvpn's 94.xx ip range ( U.K ),i'll be denied access.However i tried to get a different ip range 212.xx ,i could connect.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:43:56 AM by smackers »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:01:43 AM »
nyaatorrents is a bitch. maxis users have problems accessing it as well.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

Offline izzydamaxx

• BolehVPN Subscriber
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 12:18:40 PM »
I tried on the public and boleh, using private now (but not downloading anymore from nyaa), seems good. Also judging by my log on boleh, seems i was on the 212.xx ip. So that maybe why I was able to connect easily. Haven't tried any other ips. Hope this helps.

Offline PitBoss

• Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »
IP 212 is public tracker and 94 is for private tracker. Probably nyaa is considered as public, thats why you can access it from IP 94.

Co-Founder / Administrator

lol

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 11:58:55 PM »
IP 212 is public tracker and 94 is for private tracker. Probably nyaa is considered as public, thats why you can access it from IP 94.
only if bolehvpn blocked access to nyaa or else shuld it shuldn't be a problem... or maybe the isp is blocking it or something... cuz some INTL users are also complaining having connectivity issue with nyaa... but serious, nyaa always been targeted ... more true especially it became more and more popular with fansub group that are releasing their stuff initial on nyaatorrent's tracker.
no one uses scarywater nowadays, how many uses anirena? bakabt is for achieving series purposes, not many use fansub-torrents(bt.edwardk.info) and how many have the resource to run their own tracker?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 08:25:37 PM by lol »

smackers

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 02:14:06 PM »
all my weekly animes torrents are from nyaa...prefer to torrent than using ddl.so access to nyaa is crucial for me. :)

oolas

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 07:51:19 PM »
kinda agree with lol. btw you know rite scarywater closed their tracker.

lol

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 08:49:54 PM »
kinda agree with lol. btw you know rite scarywater closed their tracker.
It animesuki took the code and maintain a screenshot of the old scarywater site in their server side.

I personally also feeling worry about nyaa's condition and wellbeing. I sure there will be alternatives when that happens  :-\

heero24

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 10:48:21 AM »
Hi...

I guess i'm on the same boat as smakers now... bolehroute can't let me access to nyaatorrents as well (probably i might set some settings wrongly in the firefox) but able to enter the site using US surfing... 

sailorsim

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 09:38:02 PM »
aiee! should have checked the boards here earlier. I've been troubleshooting my settings all day long. Could someone tell me which server name under the PrivateTracker.ovpn file corresponds to the 212.x.x.x IP? The PrivateTracker.ovpn file i have (latest update from Aug 10) doesn't seem to list it.

NOT fun. BOO! to NyaaTorrents  >:(

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 11:55:14 PM »
All the lux servers are 212
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator

sailorsim

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 01:40:17 AM »
thanks  ;D
gonna try changing the server priorities

ssdemon

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 07:58:35 PM »
i'm also having the same problem.. aih..
i'm always connected to bolehroute... n i can't access nyatorrents now...
i always have to either DC to download or jz forward to my bf to access it b4 sending it bc to me.
what might be the problem?