Author Topic: Need help, new subscribed  (Read 5729 times)

Lozz

Need help, new subscribed
« on: December 31, 2008, 11:26:31 PM »
Today just subscribed to 3 days trial, installed the software and all working good with green light on taskbar icon, tried to connect to 4 of the tracker 1 by 1 but all got failed.
My subscribed on VPNboleh is only for surfing the website not for torrent download or any type downloading.

Is I'm on the right product for my proposed for surf the website with better fast speed?

I used to subscribed many VPN server with PPTP configuration and all works well but most of the seller not last long.

Can I use VPNboleh just for surfing and how to make this VPN server works?

Any help most thankful.

Regards,
Lozz

Edit
Sorry for wrong registered ID on this forum
My ID: pbbolehvpn
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 11:04:33 AM by Lozz »

Offline Reuben

• Chief Doraemon
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: Need help, new subscribed
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »
pbbolehvpn is not your userid.

No there is no VPN product that gives you faster speed in surfing. It may give you an alternate route for congested routes but there's no guarantee on this. Whoever claims to do this is and is willing to guarantee this is full of BS.

Instructions are very detailed already on http://www.bolehvpn.net/serv_bolehvpn_inst04.html on how to set it up.

We need your OpenVPN logs to further troubleshoot your issue as it seems there's an error in your connection but we aren't able to find out what it is without those logs. Double click on your openvpn icon in your taskbar and paste what you see there.
*If you like my service/support, please consider posting a positive feedback here*<3

Co-Founder/Administrator