Author Topic: Making sure Boleh will work for me  (Read 7653 times)

StrickenAza34

Making sure Boleh will work for me
« on: November 27, 2011, 05:01:22 AM »
I use IPTorrents, do their trackers work with Boleh?
My ISP is OptusNET (Australian ISP), does Boleh work through them?
Can I use this away from home? It says two computers from the same IP, I take my laptop with me to work, and will be using a different IP to my two desktops, is this allowed?
$33USD for 4 months of VPN seems fair to me, but I have three computers altogether that I use to download at home, and at work is there an extra amount I can pay to be able to use 3 computers, not just the two allowed by Boleh?
Whats the downtime been for the last 90 days?
Is there a free trial period I can try (someone mentioned a 30 day trial), to make sure Boleh will work, before I make a subscription, not a paid Trial.

Hope there is not too much to answer, but Boleh seems the best I have come across so far, but I want to be sure everything works ok, and my privacy will be protected, with the current ISP and tracker I use. Thanks.

StrickenAza34

Re: Making sure Boleh will work for me
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 05:05:12 AM »
Also:
Purchasing BolehVPN provides you access to servers in US, UK, Canada, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Switzerland.

Would I chose the server located closest to me, or do you automatically chose the server for me?

Offline AJaydono

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 02:51:19 PM »
I use IPTorrents, do their trackers work with Boleh?

Yes, In fact we have a public IPT Bolehvpn Freeleach account for all full subscribers to use.

My ISP is OptusNET (Australian ISP), does Boleh work through them?

Yes

Can I use this away from home? It says two computers from the same IP, I take my laptop with me to work, and will be using a different IP to my two desktops, is this allowed?

Yes, As long as not more than 2 PCs are connected to the same Line. You can use it anywhere. (each connect two different servers)

$33USD for 4 months of VPN seems fair to me, but I have three computers altogether that I use to download at home, and at work is there an extra amount I can pay to be able to use 3 computers, not just the two allowed by Boleh?

Sorry only Maxed two PC per line is allowed. If you connect the 3rd one. It will not connect or it will disconnect the others.

Whats the downtime been for the last 90 days?

There have no downtime for the past 90 days. If there is a downtime, it would most probably be upgrading of servers.

Is there a free trial period I can try (someone mentioned a 30 day trial), to make sure Boleh will work, before I make a subscription, not a paid Trial.

Yes there is, We have a 3days trial at a nominal fee of $1.80 USD. There is no difference between the full subscriber and trial. The only different is length of subscription and the IPT Freeleach account.

Purchasing BolehVPN provides you access to servers in US, UK, Canada, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Switzerland.

Would I chose the server located closest to me, or do you automatically chose the server for me?

You can choose to automate the connection or choose from the list.

StrickenAza34

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 03:17:52 PM »

Thanks very much for your help, and fast reply, I expect on payday I may just take out the four month subscription, seeing as though all my questions were answered fully!

Offline AJaydono

• BolehVPN Staff
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 03:48:31 PM »
What i suggest is to purchase the 3days first to see how it works out for you before subscribing for a longer period