Author Topic: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN  (Read 168779 times)

ryuluvlia

Re: Positive Feedback for BolehVPN
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »
excellent service by these guys..
really impressed by them. receive my keys less than 2 hours..
keep up the good work guys....

kaxhinaz

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »
yup. this guys are amazing. and you know what? this is the best rm50 i spent this year. **impressed by their 1day trial, i immediately subscribed to BolehVPN**  :D

twistedfinger

« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »
Stumble BolehVPN when my download doesn't start or even connecting. Then I suspecting that TM 'throttling act' just arrive at my neighborhood.

BolehVPN really deliver their promise. I can download on a reasonable speed. Some minor problem though but I think that I need some time to read all the Support section in case I can solved them before posting them again. Definitly will upgrade my subscription from Rm10-7days to RM30-30 days.

mathir77

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2008, 05:49:16 PM »
Good job Erun, that's what i call customer service, just sent my renewal for about 5 minutes got reply already, i'm really impressed

casadick

All potential newbies pls read here.....:)
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2008, 01:48:07 AM »
Hi all of u who are reading this - I believe u must be sitting on the fence thinking if this thing here really works.

I will vouch on my last breath that IT DOES! Being a rather technically ill-versed noobie...I managed to follow the instructions and guides provided here..and set up the VPN running. Of course, i wont say its without techie glitches here and there..but since there are so many variables at play; ie; ur PC settings, TMs issues, etc. we cannot expect a bed of roses..or smooth sail all the way.

Which is where i would like to EMPHASISE on the service levels (after sales that is) - ITS simply AMAZING...I wont give u the fine details on why I came to that conclusion and swear by it, but u try it for urself and then prove me wrong.

Firstly - I feel this has to be one of the best services i ever signed up for - over the internet! Product is great - and more importantly - the service is again I stress - amazing! HOwever, not to burden our kind Administrator - Reuben with too much similar 'goons' like me bugging him - I would say, the help will be forthcoming. But, more importantly, we help him to help us better.

So ONce again, Thanks Reuben!
Great site, great product, great service, and a great thing u have contributed to this community!

hochew

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »
Just one word to describe Amazing!Just can't unplug bolehvpn once you have started!
I have just renew my bolehvpn even though mine expires on the 26 because I don't want to be without it.

Serial_Killer

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2008, 01:03:43 PM »
Whoa,this is the first time somebody CAME INTO my computer to help me set up things!!

*Looks half insane*  ;)

Best customer service ever!
Even told me my 1 mbit had been miscapped so I rang up TM and fired them.  :P

Thanks a lot;both to BolehVPN and Reuben!

Offline DWolfren

• BolehVPN Subscriber
  • Boatswain
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2008, 07:01:13 PM »
I like to say thank you very much for the wonderful service....being with the service since ...eerrr err I don't remember when I join ...hee hee it shows that you can trust BolehVPN service....sorry it that a long time to said thks  ;D

black

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2008, 02:48:35 PM »
good job
long long time din't see this type of hight download speed at my screamyx 
but now after turn on vpn wala......(118k+)

ed1126

« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2008, 02:14:29 AM »
Hi reuben,
            i'm very grateful for your help in two different sessions.After reading your Q&A, i can now understand why you said what you said.I'm sure you don't mean some of the words.Nothing of this can beat your taking time in teaching me some very basic stuff.For that, i really appreciate that! Once again,many thanks and cheers.

best regards
ed

gazett0z

« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »
Bolehvpn is worth it!

The customer support deserves a lot of praise, cheers to you Reuben!

My experience with the customer support is a very positive one.
Speed is the forte.
My starting post, a reply from Reuben , My thanks.
3 posts and my problems is fixed.

dukeaxr

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »
My notebook's hard disk is 160GB
My External hard disk is also 160GB
My Downloaded files are 100GB..
and keep cropping up...
even after i burn all the movies on DVDs..
need to buy new 1TB HDD
Thanks BolehVPN..
I am a happy man..
very happy
very very very very very very very very happy..
This is the best service I paid for..

tessa101

Re: Excellent Customer service
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2009, 10:29:55 PM »
yeah reuben and the general community as a whole are really helpful here. usually someone will help you if you ask.

itohiro

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2009, 01:29:02 AM »
Very stable and affordable. Instructions were clear and understandable. Thanks, I'll continue with a subscription after my trial expires. Great job guys!  ;D

taki

« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »
Just simply amazing.
Look at my speed below. ;D