All seedbox accounts should be up and running now. Please let us know should you have any issues.
New seedbox plans are now out as well and are available from this page.
Regardless whether you’re using a GUI or Non-GUI account, you would have to restart your rtorrent if you haven’t done so already.
To do this:
1. Download Putty from here (you may download the Windows Installer version)
2. Start Putty. Under hostname put your FTP ip in
3. Login using the same username/password as your ftp
4. Type screen -r to verify that no rtorrent is currently running. If it says there is no screen to resume, that means no rtorrent is currently running and you should move to the next step.
5. After that type screen -S YOURUSERNAME rtorrent This is case sensitive so that’s a capital ‘S’.
6. Then press Ctrl-a-d (altogether) and then it will say screen detached
7. Type exit