Seed box…hu hu hu
Seedbox Upgrade now has been completed and is now running on a E2180 😀 We’re negotiating for the upgrade of Seedbox 2 as well.
For those of you who haven’t been following, here’s a nutshell of what happened yesterday:
- Seedbox 1 went down several times in a space of a few hours and we looked into it.
- Network hosts acknowledge there was a problem on their network which was resolved
- Seedbox 1 still went down and we did a hardware check and discovered that the processor provided was not of the specs we thought they were on
- Network hosts deny that we ordered those specs
- Contacted CEO of host and showed him correspondence and pointed out that their ad was misleading
- Network hosts kindly agree to upgrade Seedbox 1 (which we have clear evidence of ordering it as a Pentium D instead of the supplied Celeron 420 single core) at no extra cost.
- Upgrade took place and service was restored.
We are still monitoring the situation and we apologize for the inconvenience.
I have added 1 day of credit to all Seedbox 1 users although this was really beyond our control.
This has already been added.