For those of you in China having problems connecting to our VPN servers, we have a Great Firewall Bypass config for testing. Just hit update on your BolehVPN-GUI in the settings page. If this works reliably, we’ll add more servers into there.
We believe China is blocking UDP based OpenVPN traffic but still allowing TCP.
If you’re having problems in China, please let us know the following:
- Who is your ISP?
- Can you access https://portal.bolehvpn.net without VPN?
- Can you update your configs via the GUI?
- Can you connect to TCP443 server?
- Can you connect and surf on the SurfingStreamingTCP-WestUS server?
- Does the new GreatFirewallBypass server work for you?
- Please enclose your VPN log.