We noticed some bugs in the previous release and now have released a new version which hopefully fixes these issues. You can download it from our installation page.
Please let us know your feedback!
Btw there is a slight misspelling error where “configuration” is spelt as “configration” which we will fix in the next release.
- Updated OpenVPN version to v.2.2.0
- Bug fix for TAP-adapter installation error
- Bug fix for Win7/Vista escalation to Admin privileges issue
If you’re upgrading from a previous version, please do the following:
- Uninstall previous versions of BolehVPN-GUI and also OpenVPN
- Go into Program Files and delete the OpenVPN and BolehVPN folders
- Reboot your computer
- Install the new BolehVPN v0.2.0. Halfway through the installation it should prompt for a TAP adapter installation. I tested this on Win 7 with no issues.