The migration has been completed but we’re still working through some minor bugs and issues here and there. To update make sure to do the following:
- Login to our new customer portal at https://users.bolehvpn.net and you will be prompted to reset your password. Set a new password.
- Uninstall your previous versions of BolehVPN and if you’re on Windows your TAP adapter too. It is preferable to reboot.
- Download and install the new clients for Windows or Mac. This is mandatory!
- Use your new details to login into the new GUI.
For Linux/iOS/Android users, once logging in just download Linux_IOS inline and follow the same steps.
These are some of the common issues that have cropped up:
- False positive on some antivirus on the new installer. You can verify the installer by going to virustotal.com which should show you that it’s a false positive.
- A few VPN servers have not come on after upgrading and we’re working on restoring this.
Over the next day or so, we are working on
- Standardising our configuration files (we did not want to do this during migration as to add more complexity)
- Fixing any bugs that crop up (Do let us know!)
Thank you for your patience!