Good news for Mac OSX users out there. BolehVPN-GUI is now available on your operating system up to 10.8 Mountain Lion (and should have backwards compatibility too).
Please do report any bugs to us in the comments if you do come across any.
Update: Noted a bug in expiry certificates. Fix incoming in a short while.
Update: Fixed bugged expiry notifications and login issues.
- Download BolehVPNv1.dmg
- Double click on it.
- Drag BolehVPN.app into your Applications folder in Finder.
- Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General. Click the lock to make changes.
- Set Allow Applications downloaded from Anywhere. (we are working on this to make it not needed but are awaiting for our Apple Developer application to be approved).
- Double click on BolehVPN.app
- It will prompt for your root password. Enter that in. This is only needed during first start-up to set it to system.
- Login in as per usual using your BolehVPN portal login.
- Read the Guide on what the different Configurations do here.