Being a smartphone addict and a HTC One X owner, I’ve been following the Samsung Galaxy S3 very closely to see how it stands up. There’s so many crappy spam articles out there with a mere spec comparison. I’ve also taken a look at several video comparisons but they’re often heavily biased. However, I finally found the ultimate Galaxy S3 and HTC One X comparison video made by Ava of HeelsandTech which I have included below with their kind permission! Amazing detail and unbiased.
In short, the S3 in terms of performance and functions is superior than the HTC One X with
- a significantly better battery life,
- a slightly better UI (TouchWiz has matured!)
- better sound quality in terms of audio playback (psh Beats)
- and an unlocked bootloader.
The HTC One X excels in its
- unique unibody design,
- accurate representation of colors on its screen,
- slightly better call quality and
- a camera that performs slightly better in low light.
If you asked me which phone I would get if I had to get a new one, it would be the S3 simply because of the better battery life despite its more standard looks.
Without further delay, here are the video comparisons courtesy of HeelsandTech.